Online registration is open for this year’s Pacific NW Conference taking place Sept. 22 – 24, 2023 at the Greater Tacoma Convention Center. Register today to learn from stellar scientific speakers, business experts and special guests that will be presenting a variety of cutting-edge topics.
In addition to stellar scientific topics in small, large and equine medicine, we have some unique topics you won’t find at other veterinary conferences:
- Beyond the Bark: The AI Revolution Reshaping VetMed
- Disrupting the Status Quo: A Candid Discussion of Owning What Matters
- From Pets to Profits: The Emerging Influence of Private Equity and Venture Capital in VetMed
- Women’s health (so you can practice and feel better): Balancing Our Hormones Naturally and Intuitively
- Washington State University Paraprofessional Program – How it can help your practice
- Workforce Development: A Collaborative Conversation and Listening Session with Washington State University, College of Veterinary Medicine
- Why Your Clinic Needs More Spanish
- Implicit Bias – We All Have Them, Now What?
Access conference information on the PNWVC website and watch for the registration packet to arrive in your mailbox soon. The weekend promises to be fun and educational and we look forward to seeing you at the premier Pacific Northwest CE weekend for veterinarians, veterinary technicians, and the entire veterinary team!
Veterinarians, veterinary students, and hospital staff (except technicians and assistants) register here.
Veterinary technicians and assistants, register here.
Wish to exhibit? Register for a booth here.