Become a Candidate for the WSVMA Board of Directors
Nominations Close May 15th
Join the Board of Directors

If you lose your COVID-19 vaccination card, access it through MyIR

April 30, 2021

People who misplace their CDC COVID-19 vaccination cards can easily view their immunization records online using MyIR, which is the state’s free and secure immunization records system. Once registered, you can access your family’s immunization records any time you need them. If you are unable to access your records online, you can visit a local pharmacy, clinic, or school to register for MyIR, request records from your healthcare provider, or request an immunization record from DOH.

If a provider has an extra CDC card available, they may be able to issue a new vaccination card. The Dept. of Health recommends you laminate your card once you have completed your vaccine series and keep it in a secure location.


Posted April 30, 2021