What’s the Crystal Ball Telling Us About 2022?
Join Dr. Karen Felsted Thursday, January 20 at 11:30 am PT, on the next edition of the Veterinary Practice Growth speaker series. The topic is about what lies ahead for veterinary practice. As the new year begins, veterinary professionals are curious about what lies ahead. In this fast-paced session, you’ll hear insights and prognostications from this highly regarded practice management expert. Dr. Karen Felsted will review recent trends in veterinary medicine and, more importantly, dive into what those trends are telling us about 2022 including:
- Practice growth—revenue, new clients, transactions
- How to combat the decline in productivity and efficiency seen in many practices
- New challenges facing practices—hiring, a big change in what employees want and EXPECT, and ongoing struggles with mental health
- Changes in the market for buying/selling a veterinary practice
Participants will emerge from this session with a better understanding of the areas practices will need to focus on moving forward and practical advice for how to do so!
Karen E. Felsted, CPA, MS, DVM, CVPM, CVA is a CPA as well as a veterinarian and has spent the last 20 years working as a financial and operational consultant to veterinary practices and the animal health industry. She is active in multiple veterinary organizations, has written an extensive number of articles for a wide range of veterinary publications, and speaks regularly at national and international veterinary meetings. In 2011 and 2017, she was awarded the Western Veterinary Conference Practice Management Continuing Educator of the Year and in 2014.
This webinar is the third in a series of five monthly CE sessions that provide timely advice from experts about what creates a healthy veterinary practice. They are brought to you by Veterinary Medical Association Executives and are free to WSVMA members. CE credit is awarded.
- On-Demand: Dr. Matt Salois and a recap of key takeaways from AVMA’s October business and economic forum (access on-demand recording here)
- On-Demand: with Dr. Peter Weinstein on reimagining veterinary practice for the next normal (access on-demand recording here)
- January 20 with Dr. Karen Felsted on her crystal ball for 2022 practice economics
- February 17 with Dr. Lisa Greenhill on the case for diversity in practice
- March 17 with Josh Vaisman on finding enjoyment in your work
Click here to register.
Posted January 14, 2022