Member Forums have arrived
Have you been missing opportunities to connect with your local colleagues? Maybe you’ve confirmed a case of canine influenza and want to know if other veterinarians have too. Or perhaps you have a difficult case for which you’d like input. On the new WSVMA Member Forums, you can chat about recent cases, get advice on practice management challenges, inspire others, or put together social gatherings. The forums are there for you to express yourself, learn, grow and connect.
To start your conversations:
- Login to your account at www.wsvma.org
- Select “Community” from the upper right menu bar
- Then select “Forums”
- Click on the topic you’d like to respond in
- Then “new topic” to write your response.
If you don’t see the topic you want to post about, you can submit it in the WSVMA portion of the forum. This tool is here for you, on your schedule, so you can always feel connected.
We’re also looking for volunteers to help with the forums. Here’s what we are looking for:
- Topic suggestions for forum threads
- Volunteers to moderate threads
- Contribute entries to the forums
This can be a one-time volunteer opportunity or spend a little time each week. You decide what you can do. To learn more about these opportunities, click here and email us to get involved!
Posted February 7, 2020