WSVMA launches DVM Masterclass monthly webinars and e-learning
Beginning the second week of January, the WSVMA will launch monthly webinars to aid members in getting their additional CE hours required by the state. WSVMA’s DVM Masterclass will offer medical, practice management, wellbeing and a range of topics geared toward all types of veterinary practice. Topics and speakers ready to share their expertise are as follows:
- Jan. 15, 2019 – Dr. Gary Goldstein – Veterinary Dental Radiology: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Feb. 19, 2019 – Holly Brauchil, JD – What you need to know about veterinary malpractice
- Mar. 19, 2019 – Dr. Rebecca Murray – Small Animal Surgery: Closing Time
- Apr. 16, 2019 – Dr. Ron Wohrle – My cat brought a bat into our home, NOW what do I do?
- May 21, 2019 – Dr. Jennifer Gold – Care of the Geriatric horse; A journey through various diseases and care
- Jun. 18, 2019 Dr. Carrie La Jeunesse – Understanding Grief, Bereavement and Loss: Current Theories for Supporting Clients, Self and Colleagues
- Jull 16, 2019 Dr. Kim Coyner – Interpretation of In-House Cytology, Trichograms, and DTMs
- Aug. 20, 2019 – Art Arnaiz – Transforming Veterinary Health Care with Lean Concepts
- Sep. 17, 2019 Dr. Janet Helms – A Retailer’s Perspective on Animal Care and Wellbeing
- Oct. 15, 2019 – Dr. Chris Bundy – Wellness Topic TBD
- Nov. 19, 2019 – Dr. Kelly Farnsworth – Diagnosis and Current Treatment of Equine Skin Tumors
- Dec. 10, 2019 – Joseph Coury – Pathway to Ownership – Financing your Future
WSVMA DVM Masterclass webinars are free to members. Non-members pay $10 per webinar or all twelve can be purchased for $90.