May 5 CE event will help you improve your customer service
Attention practice owners and staff! Back by popular demand, on Saturday, May 5, 2018, the WSVMA is offering a valuable educational program for all members of the practice team. Presented by Terra Shastri, this one-day Boot Camp workshop, will lead staff through step-by-step processes to learn how to:
- Turn phone shoppers into clients
- Overcome client objections creating better pet health
- Gain clients for life by effectively handling client complaints
- Gain client compliance by speaking to clients in a language they care about
- Successfully communicate with clients so they come back to your clinic
- Add value to the client experience
- Keep the appointment book filled
- Provide the ultimate client experience
Terra Shastri, from the Ontario Veterinary Medical Association (OVMA), created the JumpStart Bootcamp program and has been training veterinary teams all over Canada on how to fill the appointment book, build value, and build relationships and loyalty while becoming more client-centric.
The program will run from 9am – 3pm at Renton Technical College. All members of the veterinary team are encouraged to participate in this workshop. In order to maximize the learning experience, at least one supervisor should attend with staff members.
Six hours of continuing education are available for veterinarians and veterinary technicians and the Veterinary Hospital Managers Association has approved six hours continuing education for certified practice managers.
Posted April 13, 2018