Update Facebook preferences for WSVMA news and information
Facebook is making changes to how users see posts on their news feed. Last month, it was announced that Facebook will prioritize posts from friends and family over posts from organizations and businesses. If you rely on Facebook to see news and information from the WSVMA, it’s important you follow these steps to ensure you continue to see our posts:
From your computer:
- Access our Facebook page.
- Next to the “Like” button at the top, find the word “Follow” or Following.” If it says “Follow,” click that once before continuing so it will change to “Following.”
- Then click the word “Following” and choose “See First.”
From the app:
- Open the app and touch the menu icon.
- On the screen, scroll to Settings and touch “News Feed Preferences.”
- On the screen that pops up, tap “Prioritize who to see first.”
- Your friends and pages you like will appear. Find the WSVMA on the list and tap our name and logo. When finished, tap “Done” in the upper right-hand corner.
Follow these steps and continue to see important news and information from your veterinary association.
Posted February 2, 2018