WSVMA’s JumpStart Bootcamp CE approved for CVPM credit – Don’t miss out!
Attention practice owners and staff! On Saturday, May 20, 2017, the WSVMA is offering a valuable educational program for all members of the practice team. Presented by Terra Shastri, this one day Boot Camp workshop, will lead staff through step-by-step processes to learn how to:
- Turn phone shoppers into clients
- Overcome client objections creating better pet health
- Gain clients for life by effectively handling client complaints
- Gain client compliance by speaking to clients in a language they care about
- Successfully communicate with clients so they come back to your clinic
- Add value to the client experience
- Keep the appointment book filled
- Provide the ultimate client experience
Terra Shastri, from the Ontario Veterinary Medical Association (OVMA), created the JumpStart Bootcamp program and has been training veterinary teams all over Canada on how to fill the appointment book, build value, and build relationships and loyalty while becoming more client-centric.
The program will run from 9am – 3pm at Renton Technical College and has been approved for six hours of continuing education for practice managers by Veterinary Hospital Managers Association. All members of the veterinary team are encouraged to participate in this workshop. In order to maximize the learning experience, at least one supervisor should attend with staff members. Register soon because SPACE IS LIMITED. Visit the WSVMA website to learn more and download the registration form. For more information, contact the WSVMA at email@example.com or call (800) 399-7862.